- The Simple Guide to Financial Literacy, Financial Intelligence & Independence, Financial Freedom & Peace.
- In order to become savvy about your own finances, you need to understand a few useful financial definitions.
- This compilation of financial terms is a comprehensive list of various financial words, concepts, and regulations that you are likely to come across in your financial expedition.
Whenever you hear someone speak personal finance, do you feel like you’re learning a foreign language? Do you feel lost when reading or hearing financial terminology from your bank, insurance, or the IRS? You’re not alone!
If you cannot comprehend basic financial concepts, such as interest compounding, you’re paying higher transaction fees, you pile up unmanageable debts, and you also end up paying higher interest on loans.
Improve your financial literacy with this down-to-earth financial book.
This practical financial guide helps you with:
- Financial planning, and regulations
- Investing, banking, and economics
- Home buying, selling, and mortgage
- Financial statements, and credit reports
- Portfolio, assets, and liabilities
Financial education is the single biggest skill that can ensure economic well-being and financial peace. In modern parlance, it is known as financial literacy. It is a combination of financial awareness, knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to make sound financial decisions and ultimately achieve individual financial well-being.
It was written with an emphasis to quickly grasp the context without using jargon. Every financial term is explained in detail, with clear and concise article style description and practical examples.